Another concept that is difficult for the simple human mind to comprehend is supernatural debt cancellation. However, just like supernatural blessing, God can perform supernatural debt cancellation as well by doing one of three things:
1. He provides the finances
Examples: Elisha told the woman to sell the olive oil in her clay jugs after they had been supernaturally filled; Simon was not getting a lot of fish until Jesus told him where to drop his nets; taxes owed were paid for by a coin in a fish’s mouth
2. He removes the debt
Examples: Nehemiah cancelled the debts of the poor jews; the King forgave his servant of the 10,000 talents
3. He moves upon others
Examples: The good Samaritan paid for the needs of another; Paul promised to pay in full the wrongs of another person (Philemon 18-19.) We must remember when we refer to others helping us out that it is God that moves upon a person to help someone else. We are not to move another person for our benefit. Faith puts no pressure on others, faith puts pressure on the Word because faith says that “God is my source.”
Just like the world has banks, God has a heavenly bank. His however, has no debt and does not give loans (which would be debt.) God’s bank operates strictly as place of deposit and withdrawal. We “deposit” by tithing, investing in th gospel, giving to the poor, and giving praise to God. Here is a 7-point Bank of Heaven Withdrawal:
- Decide on what you need (James 1:5-8) Be exact, single minded about it, and write it down.
- Get into agreement with people of like faith (Mathew 18: 19-20)
- Claim what you need by faith (Mark 11:23-24)
- Bind the devil and his forces (Matt. 18:18)
- Loose the angels to get it (Heb. 1:4)
- Continually praise Go for it (Ps. 34:1)
- Avoid strife and unforgiveness (James 3:16, Mark 11:25 – 26)
One of the reasons people don’t get a big enough harvest, is that they don’t call it in. God provides the seed, man does the planting, God makes the increase, but man has to do the harvesting! In the case of a farmer and his crop, that means operating a combine. In the case of money, it means activating faith and using words to call it in. That is simply because our mouths harvest what we say. Additionally, we are to command the angels to go and get the harvest as stated in Hebrews 1:14; “Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?”
Christianity is known as the “great confession.” In fact the whole basis of our faith is confession. It started right in Genesis chapter one where God “said” and as a result of that, His words created the world. God said He would look after the heavens, and then Jesus said that He had given us all power and authority on the Earth. That power comes through faith and is activated by words. If we don’t call in our harvest, we don’t get one…..
Five vital Truths about Words
- There is nothing in this earth so great or so powerful, including the physical body, that cannot be turned around by our words. We can turn around any situation with our words.
- The entire course of nature and the circumstances surrounding every human being are controlled by that person’s words.
- We don’t have a choice whether or not we live by words. We do, however, have a choice of what words we live by.
- If your mouth will feed your heart the word of faith when you don’t need it – your heart will feed your mouth the word of faith when you do need it.
- We appropriate what is ours in Christ by making God’s Word a daily part of our vocabulary. We are to confess what we can do in Christ, who we are in Christ, and what we have in Christ.
Proverbs 22:17 – 18 (AMP) says, “Listen (consent and submit) to the words of the wise, and apply your mind to My knowledge; for it will be pleasant if you keep them in your mind (believing them); your lips will be accustomed to (confessing) them.
Isaiah 58:13 says, “Don’t speak your own words.”
- Words are God’s method of operation by which He accomplishes His will, purpose and desires.
- Words set spiritual laws in motion; The Law of Sin and Death and The Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus.
- Words are the most important things in the universe. Faith filled words will put you over; fear filled words will defeat you.
- Words are spiritual containers that carry power. They will either carry love and faith or hate and fear.
- Words are seeds sown with your mouth that produce after the own kind.
- Words are the process starters of life.
- Words are the building blocks with which you construct your life and future.
- Words have creative ability. They create the realities you see. God’s Word, the incorruptible seed, has within it the ability and DNA to cause itself to come to pass.
- Words program the human spirit for success or failure.
- Words of God, conceived in the heart, spoken out the mouth become a spiritual force that release faith which is the creative ability of God.
- Words establish strongholds, break habits, change things, redirect thought patterns.
- Words point you in whatever direction they are aimed at and released.
- Words set the course of your life.
- Words determine your future, your health, your wealth and your place in eternity – you are the prophet of your own life.
- Words arrive at your future before you do.
- Words create desires and transmit images that you will eventually live out.
- Words give permission and license to spiritual forces to work for you or against you.
- Words are our method of operation, by which God accomplished His will, purpose and desire for our lives.
What it will take to prosper in the famine times – total immersion
The attack on the mind in today’s world is immense. How can we be in this world but not part of it? The bible tells us to not be conformed to this world. In other words, don’t be so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. We must be transformed by the renewing of our minds. How do we do that? Isaiah 26:3 says, “thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee, because he trusts in thee.” Psalm 1:1-3 is the principle of total immersion. “Blessed is the man that walks not in the counsel the thee ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in His law does he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, and bring forth fruit in his season: his leaf also shall not whither: and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.”
Total transformation in your thinking comes from total immersion in God’s Word. By constantly immersing yourself in God’s Word, you will flush out all fear of failure and become rooted in the truth of your prosperity. Joshua 1:8 says, “meditate on the Word day and night and then you will be will be prosperous.”
Living Debt Free
There are several steps to living debt free:
- Seek first the Kingdom of God.
- Owe no man any thing except to love him in Christ.
- Make a decision to live debt free. (do the natural things like destroying credit cards, consolidating debts, reducing monthly payments and interest rates etc.)
- Keep tithing and planting seeds
The Grace of Giving
We must remember to give; give generously and not sparingly or with a grudge. “Remember this; he who sows sparingly and grudgingly will also reap sparingly and grudgingly, and he who sows generously will also reap generously and with blessings.” 2Cor. 9:6 We must also give from the heart and not from our head! We must also give cheerfully.
AMP “God is able to make all grace (every favour and earthly blessings) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient (possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnish in abundance) for every good work and charitable donation.”