Summary Of The Laws Of Reaping And Sowing
The last three blogs were about ‘Seed, time, and Harvest’. Here is a ten point summary:
- If you don’t know what kind of seed you are sewing, you won’t know what kind of harvest you are getting.
- Sowing should be regarded as an act of worship.
- Sowing should be motivated by love.
- All human life is sewing.
- “Consider your ways” is the key element in specific seed sowing.
- There are certain conditions in which God will bless his people.
- All our acts are forces; every time we think, feel, or exercise our wills, we are sowing.
- Cultivating and watering our seed (through praise and worship) will produce a higher yield.
- The very habit of thinking about financial seed planting causes seed to grow and makes a great sense of importance out of it, because you are giving according to purpose.
- Deception has kept people from their full entitlement – throwing seed on the ground instead of sowing it; you’ll lose it.